Friday, May 28, 2010

Catch the Wave

One of my co-workers has naturally wavy hair ... like me, but hers is a bit tighter of a wave.  2 years ago, she spent a 1/2 hour to 45 mins straightening it every morning.  One day, she didn't have the time and walked in with still damp... beautifully waved hair.  It took me a bit, but now convinced that looking like she strolled into work after a morning on a salty beach, she's embracing the curls.


We talked product yesterday.  She uses a product from a salon, one that runs anywhere from $20 - $35 depending on what kind of sales she can catch.  And the bottle is right around the 5 oz range.  (woah...)


She agreed to try out the product I keep coming back to.  There's something about misting the product onto my hair versus rubbing it in that seems to make the curls lighter and more shapely than other solutions. And Garnier knows how to make things work.  In the past, rubbing a gel or cream onto my hair after showering has weighed down the delicate waves...


With the Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves and a bit of diffusing, beach goddesses do we become! 


__



No comments:

Post a Comment